Sustainable design (also called green or environmental design) is the main ethos of FORM's design identity. The principles of our green approach is hinged on the U.S. Green Building Council's system, LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) which is one of the latest organization’s intended to foster environmentally friendly developments.
The key benefits of our sustainable approach is to:-
- Reduce contribution to global climate change
- Enhance individual human health
- Protect and restore water resources
- Protect and enhance biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Promote sustainable and regenerative material cycles
- Build a green economy
- Enhance community quality of life
The basic objective of our sustainable approach is to give back to the environment whilst making a positive contribution to the health and comfort of building occupants. The LEED system is used to provide our team with sustainable strategies in developing our projects.
Our staff is equipped with a LEED AP who has a specialty in Building Design and Construction (BD+C) and Interior Design and Construction (ID+C).